Snow Text Effect Scene Generator PSD for Photoshop! With this product you can easily make your logo or text look amazing with a snow effect inside a cool scene, you can even change the scene with our custom designed effect layers to give it a unique look by selecting different layer effects each time you create a new scene.
All you need is to replace the file with your own logo or text and with one click it will be ready to use and will look like the snow scene you see in the examples. This is an amazing product and the effect is generated with a high resolution collection of resources all created just for it. Check out the previews and be amazed with the final results.
This product is special and comes with a lot of resources so you can manipulate the scene and make it as your like. There are some ready to use effects you can apply or remove. It’s completely editable.
Save time and money by using this tool to make your work awesome in just a few seconds! Need psd snow text effect styles? There you go! Just one click and will are ready.
See what is included:
- 1 .PSD file with this awesome snow scene ready to use.
- Adjustable layer effects and Light effects included.
- 4500×3200 pixels artwork size in 300dpi – High resolution baby!
- That’s all you need!
- This is Smart Object Ready (With just one click you will be able to replace the device screen with your own artwork)
- That’s really all you need! We made it simple, nice, and easy to use!
★ ★ ★ Inside this file you will find amazing Effect Layers with options to choose between Light Effects, Color Enhancers, Bokeh Effect, Snow Dots, Lens Flare, Light Splashs, Snow Flakes and others. Each scene you create can be unique and different. View our previews! ★ ★ ★
How to use:
- 1 – Open the file using Photoshop.
- 2 – Find the layer called: Double Click Here
- 3 – Click twice on the squared box with the file icon, it’s located on the layer next to the eye icon.
- 4 – A new file will be opened showing the Artwork.
- 5 – Replace that image with the one you want. It can be anything Text or Vector.
- 6 – Close that file and hit Save. Done!
- 7 – You will now have your new design placed on the Scene with all the effects applied to it.
- 8 – Save and export as you wish. You’re done!
- 9 – Show and hide effect layers to change the final result. Show and hide effects to adjust as you like.
- 10 – Add darken or light enhancers to make it more awesome. Use and tweak filters. Have fun!